Tuesday 8 March 2016

Absence makes the heart grow fonder









Images I took while in Paris.


Hello lovelies, it's been a while, uni has been a world wind of a journey these past months everything is so hectic and new but at the same time its so much fun when you look past the stress. In November I went to Paris for ParisPhoto which was such an incredible event! Honestly wish I could've stayed longer there was so much to see there and so little time, it's an annual event so if you ever get the chance to go I strongly recommend it as it is well worth it.  
I'm defiantly a list person, since travelling more recently I've begun a list of places I want to travel to most, naturally there's so many places one would love to go but where to start? Travelling back to my hometown is something I enjoy now, I didn't like the place I grew up in as much as the next person as it was all I'd really seen and you get so used to seeing the same things day in, day out. However since moving away for university returning for only a few days at a time it's interesting seeing how things have changed and being able to visit places that I haven't for so long. Travelling anywhere, even if it's local but you haven't been there before, it's an adventure somewhere new that you're yet to discover. It doesn't need to be some big city that you go to, explore the natural world, go to places you want to see whenever you get the opportunity, don't say no, you don't know when you'll next get the chance. 

Thanks for popping by,
hopefully i'll be posting more often now.

No comments:

Post a Comment